bodyweight strength training program-Builds the Mind and Body

bodyweight strength training programSometimes I think my workouts sometimes by accident , depending on the time I have. Thus, for the last three days , I have 5,500 representatives body weight squats 2500 Tuesday, Wednesday belt load 1000 ( Atlas Style ) 2000 push-ups and bench dips Thursday.

The rules I use on myself in the last three days have been drinking water and eating nothing all day while I was working and it was not until I finished the number rehearsal I put for the day. I guess I usually go for about 24 hours and eat a salad for dinner when I finished the day.



I think training, physical work and private food and water harden anyone. Most people who train are consumed by the amount and the number of times they have to eat in a day.

This is a great idea , eat when you're hungry and not what the clock says . I do not like to follow the same rules as the general physical condition who have different ideas about what the body and mind can do and handle.

Some read a few listens , but very few people want to fight for the level of physical and mental pain. I 've told people before that I have the luxury train and take days off to recover , people spend more time training they recover . I use my body to live constantly pull, pull, push , lift and turn .

I only say these things because people need to know that there is little used by your body , which is the amount and time that can be used to bring the best results.

I train and eat as simple as possible and use a supplement of the old school. Play follow the leader , follow the crowd and still get results majorities . Independent and make their own decisions .

The mind is the key to everything. The mind is what you get is where you want to go. People fail in life because of a lack of mental strength. They do not have a strong attitude, gives people an easy and physical training is a great way to push to higher levels .

People who are generally poor remain poor, the hard truth can not address the challenges we face every day and to push the body and mind beyond the pain threshold of a new appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Language